So we survived our trip to Brighton. I find myself becoming a leader of this group. I'm no leader I just make decisions quickly because if I don't people die. Of course they don't stay dead which is the real problem.
We took in another orphan and followed what we thought was something to do with the experiments and abductions only to find it was just a vamp, so we dusted him. Outbreaks of stenches are getting more frequent. Something is wrong I can feel it in the streets.
We are still fumbling around in the dark here but we did get a lead which took us to an old asylum where we found a number of individuals who were wired into machines which contacted their bodies at the points used in the rituals and experiments that were done to Sir Peter. The asylum was protected by strange semi mechanical men.
This was getting too big for us so we decided to go to the police. I am well known with the police and I don't trust them, except for one. So I got John Creek to visit the club and we had a few drinks, talked about old times and told him what we knew. He told us that it was worse than we thought and many more people had been abducted than we thought. Joining forces we went back to the asylum and rescued the "patients". In the stables of the asylum we discovered a horse and cart, but the horses had been implanted with galvanic parts similar to the guards of the asylum. John and I took the horse and cart as evidence and discovered that it was full of Old Asylum absinthe.
John and I took the carriage to a safe location and checked the absinthe, unfortunately we were rendered unconscious and I came round to find the carriage and John gone...
We are still fumbling around in the dark here but we did get a lead which took us to an old asylum where we found a number of individuals who were wired into machines which contacted their bodies at the points used in the rituals and experiments that were done to Sir Peter. The asylum was protected by strange semi mechanical men.
This was getting too big for us so we decided to go to the police. I am well known with the police and I don't trust them, except for one. So I got John Creek to visit the club and we had a few drinks, talked about old times and told him what we knew. He told us that it was worse than we thought and many more people had been abducted than we thought. Joining forces we went back to the asylum and rescued the "patients". In the stables of the asylum we discovered a horse and cart, but the horses had been implanted with galvanic parts similar to the guards of the asylum. John and I took the horse and cart as evidence and discovered that it was full of Old Asylum absinthe.
John and I took the carriage to a safe location and checked the absinthe, unfortunately we were rendered unconscious and I came round to find the carriage and John gone...
No comments:
Post a Comment