Been a while since I had time to write in this, and every time I do it feels like I am leaving something for someone to find when I don't come back. I don't know who I am leaving it for, maybe its for John - he is about the only one who would care.
We continued to investigate the incidents around the kidnapping of Sir Peter and have found some possible leads. \life in the club is pretty good, the booze is the best and the girls are very accomplished. There is another Albino in our group who is/was a mourner but behaves nearly as badly as me, I think we will either fall in love or kill each other I am not sure which yet...
It seems I may have over indulged the other night and not managed to rouse myself. The group decided to leave me where I was and continue the investigations. They had not got very far when they were attacked by some form of Thrope. They eventually managed to put it down but Mavis was killed when the Thrope stamped on her head, nasty way to go even for a semi-vamp.
There have been increased outbreaks of stenches recently within the Metropolis, I hope this trend does not continue. It may be good for business and the pocket but no one wants t go back to the days before the reclamation. Sir Peter is acting as executor for the club following Mavis's death. Peter may not be the greatest fighter the world has ever seen but he is worth his weight in gold on the legal front.
We have taken in a scaly from the streets who is apparently involved with these weird experiments they did on Peter. Ted is being his usual boring self and lecturing me on the values of abstinence! If you had seen some of the things I have you would get drunk and never surface.
Got to go, we have been "summoned" by the powers that be to help them with some kind of problem they are having - seems our little incident on the underground has been noticed by those in authority and now they intend to use us to do their dirty work. I don't mind as long as it doesn't involve going out there, beyond the wall...
No comments:
Post a Comment